Marvel My Fitness is a group fitness class that welcomes everyone! Each class it taught by a certified group fitness instructor who has experience offering modifications to help you work at an intensity appropriate for your fitness abilities and goals. Our Marvel My Fitness classes are specifically designed to answer all of your fitness questions and help you achieve your health goals. Whether you’re a beginner at the gym or you just don’t have much fitness knowledge, Marvel My Fitness is your solution.
The Six Benefits of Marvel My Fitness
- Motivation- It’s inspiring and motivating to be surrounded by dedicated, like-minded individuals. It doesn’t get much more empowering than a class with an encouraging instructor and supportive people all working hard together. Marvel My Fitness is a great way to help motivate yourself and others to dig deeper and push harder in workouts.
- Structure – Marvel My Fitness is a great way to get a workout in without having to think or plan. Each class is structured with a warm-up, a balanced workout, and a cool-down. The warm-up is designed to help you properly raise your heart rate while loosening your joints and muscles before jumping into strenuous activity. The instructor will coach you through each segment of the workout. The cool-down will help you safely lower your heart rate and stretch all the major muscles worked during class.
- Proper Form – KMAA’s certified instructors not only show proper form but to also make sure that everyone in the class is executing each exercise the right way. Not only is proper form important for your muscles to reap the most out of every exercise, but it also helps eliminate potential injuries.
- Variety – Cardiovascular exercise, strength training, interval training — the list goes on. Each Marvel My Fitness class is different with the overall goal being a healthier, happier YOU! Having a variety of classes in your weekly workout regimen is a great way to create muscle confusion, which keeps your body guessing and ramps up your metabolism. It also helps prevent boredom.
- Accountability – After a few intense bouts of exercise in a group environment, the chances of you feeling a connection with those who you exercise with will likely keep you coming back. There’s a certain type of accountability that coincides with group exercise. You might not feel like you need to get to the gym after a rough eight-hour work day. However, having a group of people to support and encourage you, will keep you motivated and could mean the difference between losing those few extra pounds and relapsing into a sedentary state.
- Fun – There’s really no other way to put it: MMAX Fit classes are fun. Between the upbeat music, a great workout and a group of people motivating each other along the way, it’s an enjoyable way to exercise. If you’re looking to add a little more pizazz and fun in your fitness life, Marvel My Fitness classes may be just what you need.